Dental Clinic/ Holie Facial Spa

Saturday, November 3, 2007

by Erwin Cacho



The definition of weirdness is this store. The owner thought that combining a dental clinic and a facial spa will cause a rise of interest in the people that comes across it but I’m not sure about that. I think the customers would feel uncomfortable having their face treated and teeth taken care of at the same time. It seems the owner decided to minimize the cost of the rent by offering to services to have two different profits but it in my opinion, it could prove disastrous since personally; I don’t like the combination. If it were a salon and spa or a dental clinic and another store related to teeth, it would be a great idea.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, blog readers! How about facial spa Manhattan? If this procedure is interesting for you, feel free to visit Dyanna Spa beauty salon. This place is one of the bests in New york city! They have very professional staff. If I need to get facial spa in NYC I am always going to Dyanna Spa beauty salon.